Indian Medical Tourism is an Indian based medical tourism and facilitation company that acts as a liaison for patients from foreign countries, looking for medical cure in India.
With an experience proficiencing in the service industry for the past two decades, we understand the essence of this domain and the quintessential procedures that accompany the modus operandi of a medical procedure. We offer our patients world class treatment at competitive rates by engaging them with medical tourism in India.
Mission: Our mission is constantly looking to gain visibility in the market of Medical Tourism as a service provider, exceeding customer expectations by providing excellent bouquet of services.
Vision: Being recognized as the most successful company in the Medical Tourism industry by working efficiently & effectively delighting the customers.
The Founder – Akash Kaura
Indian Medical Tourism was conceptualized by Akash Kaura, a young and enthusiastic entrepreneur with a vision to utilize the medical resources that this beautiful country has to offer and share it with the rest of the world. He completed his MBA in 2008 with specializing in Marketing from Sikkim Manipal University
Akash has a vast experience of 18 years in both, the retail and corporate sector. He has to his credit a fair share of work years with the prevailing giants in these sectors.
There is no doubt that medical tourism is a growing sector in India. In October 2015, India’s medical tourism sector was estimated at USD 3 Billion. And if you think that number is staggering, wait till you hear the estimated projection by 2020 – USD 8 Billion. That’s more than double in a little less than two years.
India has several advantages when it comes to healthcare services. Some of them as mentioned below:-
- High standards in medical, surgical care and patient handling
- Low cost treatment
- Ease of Travel with the New Visa Policy
- Fluent English speaking hospital staff
- Waiting time for surgeries and other treatment is lower than in other countries
- A large number of private hospitals where the medical facilities and serving doctors can be compared with the best in the world
- State of the art technology to treat even the most difficult of medical cases
- Availability of traditional/alternative healing systems like Ayurveda, Yoga, Ayush, Siddha, Unani and Naturopathy
- Multiple tourist attractions that offer healing environs and other rewarding experiences
How It Works?
- Patient gets in touch
- We forward the initial client information to procedure providers
- As per requests from the providers, we liaise with clients and also provide their medical history, tests, etc. any information that can help the assessment of the case
- Providers review medical records and a quote is provided for the procedure, which we forward to the patient
- We arrange for a conference call between the patient and doctor
- Procedure is scheduled, waiver signed and returned clearly outlining our role in the process
- Patient makes a full/partial deposit : Commitment from the patient
- We arrange for the flight and accomodations and forward a detailed itinerary to the patient along with any relevant information about upcoming medical visit
- Patient arrives at the destination, meets our representative and checks into hotel/recovery center
- Patient is welcomed by healthcare provider, initial consultation, evaluation and pre-tests
- Patient undergoes procedure and recovers under observation of health provider
- Patient is discharged back to hotel/recovery center
- Follow-up evaluation with doctor and discharged from care
- Patient returns home
- We follow up with the patient and monitor recovery process
Dr. Jitnder Singla
Dr.JitenderSingla completed his MBBS from UCMS, New Delhi and M.S. Ortho from MAMC, New Delhi.
He has been practising since 2005 with a colossal 12+ years of experience in Ortho surgeries. He is the pioneer of Partial Knee Replacement surgery in the region (North of Delhi) and is in the faculty of training for this particular kind of surgery. Till date, he has completed 2000+ successful surgeries.
His core competence lies in Joint (Knee and Hip) Replacement and Knee Arthroscopy.
He has a reputation to handle “Revision Cases” with precision, i.e., revision surgeries of failed cases.
Dr. Karan has been honoured with the B.D.S. Degree from the prestigious Government Dental College in Patiala.
He is an M.D.S. in the field of Prosthodontics and Implantology and has personally trained with pioneers in this field.
He specializes in minimally invasive implant surgeries and full mouth rehabilitation with ‘immediate’ functional restoration. He is also a certified cosmetic surgeon dealing with smile reconstructions and enhancement.
Dr. Karan is a member of numerous professional organizations that includes the International Team of Implatologists, and is a lifelong member of Indian Prosthodontic Society (I.P.S.), Indian Dental Association (I.D.A.) and Indian Society of Implantologists (I.S.O.I.)
Dr Aditi Prashar,
Dr.AditiPrashar completed her MBBS from Dr. RPG Medical College, Tanda and MD Skin from IGMCH Shimla. She worked at PGIMER Chandigarh as a senior resident post MD.
Presently, she works at Vivant Clinic as a consultant dermatologist, cosmetologist and hair transplant surgeon. She is also a visiting consultant at Cloud Nine Hospital, Chandigarh.
Dr Mohit Sharma,
Dr.Mohit has more than 9 years of experience in his kitty. He completed his MBBS from VIMS Bellary, Karnataka and MD Medicine from IGMCH, Shimla.
Presently, he consults at Vivant Clinic, Chandigarh and is a visiting consultant at various hospitals in Chandigarh Tricity that includes Kidney and UrostoneCenter, Spiral Diagnostic Center and Cloud Nine Hospital.