WHO WE ARE
Indian Medical Tourism is an Indian based medical tourism and facilitation company that acts as a liaison for patients from foreign countries, looking for medical cure in India.
With an experience proficiencing in the service industry for the past two decades, we understand the essence of this domain and the quintessential procedures that accompany the modus operandi of a medical procedure. We offer our patients world class treatment at competitive rates by engaging them with medical tourism in India.
- Patient gets in touch
- We forward the initial client information to procedure providers
- As per requests from the providers, we liaise with clients and also provide their medical history, tests, etc. any information that can help the assessment of the case
- Providers review medical records and a quote is provided for the procedure, which we forward to the patient
- We arrange for a conference call between the patient and doctor
- Procedure is scheduled, waiver signed and returned clearly outlining our role in the process
- Patient makes a full/partial deposit : Commitment from the patient
- We arrange for the flight and accomodations and forward a detailed itinerary to the patient along with any relevant information about upcoming medical visit
- Patient arrives at the destination, meets our representative and checks into hotel/recovery center
- Patient is welcomed by healthcare provider, initial consultation, evaluation and pre-tests
- Patient undergoes procedure and recovers under observation of health provider
- Patient is discharged back to hotel/recovery center
- Follow-up evaluation with doctor and discharged from care
- Patient returns home
- We follow up with the patient and monitor recovery process
My mother was suffering from hypertension, deficiency of sodium and other ailments before we finally visited Indus Hospital. We are indeed very Thankful to Dr. Amit K Soni and team for helping us during the hour of need. The team has also treated my father while he was operated for stunt placement. I must say that the nursing staff at Indus is very cooperative – My special thanks to Ms. Raman who was always there beside my mother. Kudos Team
I am very Thankful to Dr. VPS Sandhu and Dr. Shawney for helping my uncle in the best possible way. The care and commitment in medical services provided by the entire Indus family has saved his life. It feels like we are a part of a family, and nothing would go wrong if we are at Indus.